Sunday, January 11, 2009

tune in thursday nights

Welcome to the new blog of stir, your local artist's boutique under the Alaskan Way Viaduct in Seattle.

A little about what I'll be doing here: Writing about anything creative or arts related! This may be sharing new projects I'm working on that will be available at stir. Or it could be instruction on a new technique I'm playing with. Or it could be sharing with you other cool artists I've discovered.

While I primarily focus on photography and painting at stir, this blog will cover the creative as I come across it in my daily life: 2-D visual art, 3-D visual art, architecture, music, dance, performance, cooking, even bartending!

So if you get a little thrill for the creative, please visit again. I'll be updating this blog Thursday nights, PST.

Best,
Kimberly @ stir

No comments:

Post a Comment